As a volunteer driver, you will help people get to and from appointments, social engagements, and reach essential services in the community. You will be there at a time of need, providing company and reliable transport to those in your community.
- Current, valid “G” driver’s license
- Satisfactory Police Vulnerable Sector Check, a 3-year uncertified driver’s record and two references
- $2M liability insurance
- Registered, insured and inspected vehicle
- Reimbursement for mileage and flexible time commitment
- Gain hands-on experience, receive training and build your resume
- Formal and informal recognition and appreciation for the difference you make by helping members of your community