Community Engagement Committee Member
Run For Southlake
Do you enjoy meeting new people? We have a fun opportunity for you to use your social skills and positive energy to help support your local hospital! Join the Nature’s Emporium Run for Southlake Community Engagement Committee and work collaboratively with a team of volunteers to help promote and increase awareness of the largest annual fundraiser for Southlake Regional Health Centre, taking place on April 28, 2019.
This event has grown to be one of the largest 5 km road races in York Region and Southlake’s largest annual event. Raising funds for the most urgently needed tools and equipment at Southlake, this event is vital in providing world-class care to more than 500,000 patients every year.
• Work as part of the committee to utilize our collective networks and seek out opportunities in the broader York Region community to showcase the Nature’s Emporium Run for Southlake to new audiences
• Creatively plan and set up activation ideas (games, giveaways, etc.) to draw new audiences of run participants
• Speaking to the employees, customers or general public about the event.
• Planning to track and monitor the effectiveness and types of interactions/feedback from community
• Assist with registration and distribution of Race Kits to registered participants
• Friendly and engaging, comfortable speaking to the general public
• Act as an ambassador for Southlake Foundation and the Nature’s Emporium Run for So
Use the contact info below to volunteer for this opportunity!
Police check may be required depending on role.