Relay for Life - Committee Member Roles (various)
Canadian Cancer Society - York Region
- PARTICIPANT AND TEAM COACHING
- CEREMONIES LEAD
- FINANCE LEAD
- SURVIVOR LEAD
What is Involved:
By utilizing your personal and professional networks you will work collaboratively with your Canadian Cancer Society staff partner and Relay For Life committee members to plan and execute the event day experience focusing on various tasks associated with your given role.
Time Commitment: (Jan 2019 - July 2019)
• Full participation in monthly meetings. Additional time to attend community events or additional meetings. Committed to providing hands-on leadership throughout the actual day of event.
• Be a member of a successful team helping to create a world where no one fears cancer.
• Apply your skills and experience to promote Relay For Life in your community.
• Gain leadership experience, public speaking and networking opportunities.
• Have a positive impact in your community.
• Be part of an event that fosters community giving and generosity.
• Get training and learning opportunities to strengthen personal skills.
Learn more about Relay for Life at www.relayforlife.ca
Use the contact info below to volunteer for this opportunity!