Relay For Life – Event Experience Chair
Canadian Cancer Society - York Region
In your role, as Event Experience Chair, your strong leadership skills will lead the sub-committee to reaching financial goals and increasing community engagement.
What is Involved:
To plan and execute the event day experience focusing on event logistics, focusing on the following areas:
• Leads the event day operations – focusing on logistics and participant experience
Role and Responsibility:
• Prospect and establish new relationships with volunteers, organizations and community groups.
• create a site-specific event program.
• Act as stage manager
• Work with subcommittee
• Work with Sponsorship Lead
• Provide weekly updates to committee members and staff partners.
• Serve as an ambassador for the Canadian Cancer Society and Relay For Life.
Time Commitment: (Jan 2019 - July 2019)
• Full participation in monthly meetings. Additional time to attend community events or additional meetings. Committed to providing hands-on leadership throughout the actual day of event.
What You Bring to this Position:
You are excited and motivated to support Canadians living with cancer by raising funds and awareness for the Canadian Cancer Society. You have strong communication skills and are comfortable speaking to groups and presenting requests. You are ready to use your organizational skills to help others get engaged with Relay in a meaningful way.
• Be a member of a successful team
• Apply your skills and experience
• Gain leaders
Use the contact info below to volunteer for this opportunity!