Women's Support Network
We are looking for passionate youth who are eager to help put an end to sexual violence (such as, rape, sexual harassment and human trafficking) in our community!
There are so many ways that you can help:
- Meet with us so that we can learn from YOU! Help make our prevention programming relevant to youth.
- Want to make sure your voice is heard by politicians? Us too!
- Would you like to know how you can support friends that experience sexual violence? Awesome - come take our ally training!
- Are you pretty savvy with social media? Good! Cause we aren't! Let's chat.
- Do you want to make sure your school is doing everything it can to prevent sexual violence? Let's connect on how you can do that!
- Do you like giving presentations and want to be a young activist in our community? We definitely need your help and have tons of opportunities to help you do that!
If interested in any or all of the above opportunities, reach out to Janelle at [email protected] or 905-895-3646, ext. 110. We look forward to hearing from you!
The Women’s Support Network (WSN) is York Region’s only sexual violence crisis centre, established in 1992. We are dedicated to providing free, non-judgemental and confidential services to anyone who has experienced any form of sexual violence in their lifetime. For more information, visit our website: womenssupportnetwork.ca.
Use the contact info below to volunteer for this opportunity!
Police check is required