Grant Review Team Member
Ontario Trillium Foundation
Volunteering for impact. OTF volunteers help build healthy and vibrant communities throughout Ontario.
OTF volunteers review and recommend projects for funding in Ontario's communities. Over 200 volunteers bring diverse perspectives and knowledge from regions across the province. As public appointees, OTF volunteers are stewards of public funds and work to ensure a broad range of perspectives are represented in the 16 Grant Review Teams that inform grant-making decisions.
As a volunteer you will:
Use your community knowledge
- Apply your knowledge to review requests for funding from your local region.
- Support the Grant Review Team to ensure grant recommendations serve Ontarians, like you!
- Expect to commit on average 25 hours of volunteering each granting cycle (3-4 per year)
- Travel to meetings may be required
- Full training provided
Make Grant Recommendations
- Recommend grants that align with OTF's Investment Strategy to make the greatest positive impact in communities
Meet our Grantees
- Be an ambassador for OTF in
- Participate in grantee recognition activities where you will see first-hand the impact you make as a volunteer
Commitment to community
Willingness to learn
Critical thinking, Collaboration and teamwork, Communication skills
Comfortable using a computer and online platforms
How to apply: Public Appointments Screcretariat
Use the contact info below to volunteer for this opportunity!
The Ontario Trillium Foundation (OTF) is an agency of the Government of Ontario, and one of Canadas largest granting foundations. With a budget of over $136 million, OTF awards grants to some 1,000 projects every year to build healthy and vibrant The mission of the Ontario Trillium Foundation is to build healthy and vibrant communities throughout Ontario by strengthening the capacity of the voluntary sector, through investments in community-based initiatives.